• Exclusive development at the prestige Peak area offering quiet, green environment and lovely views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Multi-leveled house in minimalist style with open internal staircases providing a smooth flow between the levels.
• Sunlight filtered through the stunning floor-to-ceiling windows from several aspects into the living room. The exceptionally high ceilings give the interior extra feel of space.
• Short flight of staircase leads to the dining room above, overlooking the living room.
• Master suite comprises a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with side-by-side bath and standing shower.
• 2 further bedrooms for your double beds and wardrobes.
• Kitchen comes equipped with built-in oven, microwave, fridge and other necessary appliances. Plenty of cabinets in U-shape layout to store your pots and pans.
• Additional bathroom and powder room come convenient on different levels.
• Walk up to the rooftop for a greater appreciation of the views and fresh air.
• Glass balconies extend the living room and master bedroom, with enough space to put breakfast table and loungers.
• Hideaway gardens can be found at the rear of the living room and dining room.
A beautiful compound of 10 townhouses completed in 1996. It is nestled on the Peak capturing green views of the mountain range stretching out towards the harbour and the sea. 6 larger front-row houses are 2,547 sq.ft. saleable and the 4 rear houses are 1,690 sq.ft.. Every house features high ceilings, private outdoor space and numerous floor-to-ceiling windows that give the greatest exposure. The development includes an outdoor swimming pool and car-parking space. Going downtown to Central within only 10-15 minutes ride by minibus.
Monthly Car Park, Visitor Car Park, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
11 Feb 2020