• Stretching views towards the harbour.
• This exquisite property with abundant outdoor space is perfect for a nature-loving family.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the ensuite bathroom with quality fittings.
• You may convert the second bedroom into a walk-in closet or a function room according to your needs.
• The fourth bedroom has a small balcony.
• All the bedrooms are located at the upper floor. Internal staircase go up to the private roof terrace.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathroom and powder room on each floor comes convenient when entertaining guests.
• Maid's room is located behind the kitchen.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill the fourth bedroom.
A family complex built in 1995 on the sought-after Robinson Road, steps from the Mid-levels Escalator. The Grand Panorama comprises 5 towers of 31 to 38 floors high, each level has 2 to 4 units, providing a total of 558 units. The sizes of the apartments range from 687 to 1,649 sq.ft.. There are excellent clubhouse facilities and shuttle service for the residents. Transportation to the vibrant business and commercial areas is convenient.
Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash