• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Quiet environment with convenient transportation access.
• Renovated with quality wooden flooring and painted white walls and ceilings. Wall-to-wall windows provide excellent views and natural light.
• Spacious living room and dining room can accommodate large-sized furniture.
• Family room can be an alternative entertainment room or bedroom.
• 2 en-suite bedrooms are big enough for king-size or queen-size bed plus wardrobe. Other 2 rooms are of nice size for children and guests.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
Constructed in 1972 on the site of the former Governor of Hong Kong's summer house, Mountain Lodge is a 12-storey building offering magnificent views of the Southside of Hong Kong including Aberdeen. There are 24 homes with 2 units on each floor. Every unit is 2,222 sq.ft. saleable in size, with a large enclosed balcony extending the living and dining room. This luxury building is surrounded by green trails and is served by No.1 minibuses.