• Tranquil sea and green views from the waterfront location.
• Spacious 4-bedroom duplex with huge open plan living and dining room connecting to the scenic balcony.
• Large bedrooms are fitted with ample wardrobe space. En-suite bathroom provides bathtub, cabinets and lots of space to move around.
• Kitchen is bright and comes with plenty of cabinets and space to install all necessary appliances.
• Guest bathroom and powder room are well kept.
• Take a stroll on the roof top, have fun or an alfresco dinner with your family and friends.
• Master bedroom also has a balcony attached to getaway.
• Place a few chairs and loungers on the generous balcony off of the living area and appreciate the unobstructed sea view and the serene environment.
A private development completed in 1986 and accessed through a driveway, accommodating 16 families. It comprises 2 low-rise blocks, each with 8 duplex or triplex apartments. Typical units are 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom, ranging from 2,500 to 2,800sq.ft. saleable. Upper level units have private rooftop and balconies, and the lower level units have private terraces and balconies off the living and dining room. Carparking space included. They look onto the sports complex below, while there is a sea view from the upper level units.