• Open views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Rectangular-shaped living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a king-size bed in the master bedroom, and the other rooms are good for children and study.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families such as children's playground and outdoor pool.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
A family complex built in 1995 on the sought-after Robinson Road, steps from the Mid-levels Escalator. The Grand Panorama comprises 5 towers of 31 to 38 floors high, each level has 2 to 4 units, providing a total of 558 units. The sizes of the apartments range from 687 to 1,649 sq.ft.. There are excellent clubhouse facilities and shuttle service for the residents. Transportation to the vibrant business and commercial areas is convenient.
Gym, Game Room, Karaoke, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash