• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Elegant property offering high standard finishes and space.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master room boasts 2 aspect views through full length windows. Plenty of space to fit in a queen bed and a wardrobe.
• Second bedroom could be a study / office / storage room.
• Nicely designed kitchen includes built-in oven, large fridge and washing machine.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathroom are of top notch standard.
• A utility platform for air circulation and extra storage needs.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities, grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Open the balcony door to bring a good flow of fresh air and endorse the city view.
Completed in 2017, this curtain walled building rising 50 storeys above ground offers 197 units with saleable sizes varying from 581 to 3,118 sq.ft, including the special units and duplexes. The development boasts amazing views of Victoria Harbour and the city skyline, and is finished with state of the art appliances and high quality fittings. Its two-storey clubhouse offers extensive recreational facilities, such as 25-metre heated swimming pool, yoga room, and gym. Alassio can be very conveniently accessed from two entrances at Caine Road and Castle Road. There is additionally an exclusive pathway from Seymour Road via shuttle lifts.