• Prestige apartment popular amongst families.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• The bedrooms has plenty of space to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and are facilitated with built-in wardrobes.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Includes uncovered carpark.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony.
Magazine Gap Towers is a conveniently located 12-storey residential building completed in 1967, offering 24 luxury apartments with 2 units on each floor, and a carparking level located underneath. Each unit is approximately 1,900 sq. ft. in size with a harbour-viewed balcony. The whole building has been totally renovated and became active in the market again in April 2018. Residents enjoy the use of a private gym and an outdoor swimming pool. Public transportation frequent, taking only a few minutes ride to Central.