• A combination of mountain view and metropolitan view from high above.
• Tucked in a cul-de-sac close to the jogging trail on Bowen Road.
• Elegant property offering high standard finishes and space.
• Living and dining room is a diamond shape with large windows getting ample natural light.
• Plenty of space in the master bedroom to accommodate a queen-size bed, and sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put double size beds or study desks.
• Built-in wardrobes offer convenient storage space.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets, and a utility platform is attached for handy storage/ clothes hanging purposes.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Good clubhouse facilities include infinity pool, gym and children's play area.
• The balcony off the living and dining room is the best place to unwind.
At the end of Bowen Road stood this luxury 30-storey building with 2 apartments per floor. Grand Bowen apartments enjoy open views of the city skyline and Victoria Harbour, with sizes ranging from 1,573 sq ft to 3,074 sq ft. The development provides outdoor swimming pool, gym and children's playground for the residents. The popular jogging trail of Bowen Road is a short walking distance from the site, and the property is situated within School net 11.
Children Pool, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool