• Calming green environment and mountain views penetrate through the expansive windows at the front.
• This exquisite property with abundant outdoor space is perfect for a nature-loving family.
• Spacious living room can accommodate a large sofa, coffee table and your home entertaining system.
• Dining room with glass railing looks onto living room and enjoys the same beautiful sea view.
• Convenient storage space provided in the built-in shelves and cabinets.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and adequate space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Ample built-in wardrobes to satisfy your storage needs.
• Necessary appliances including a built-in oven are installed.
• The spacious front yard makes a lovely entrance into the house.
• Includes a 2-car garage.
A development completed in 1986, comprising 58 houses each consists of 3 storeys in sizes ranging from 3,504-3,794 sf. and comes with private garden terrace, roof and covered car park area. Every house has expansive views over Shouson Hill and Brick Hill.
Children Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis