• Nestled in the treed location of Pokfulam, enjoying the quietness and the exclusiveness of the neighbourhood, yet convenient to town.
• Open views of the neighbourhood extending towards the sea from the private rooftop.
• Modern art gallery / workshop-inspired multi-leveled house in playful tones.
• Feature illustration, paintings and sculptures, ceiling fans, ladders, designer furniture, and wood cabinets and wardrobes, wood and metal internal staircase, and high end home-entertainment systems.
• Entertainment room in modern Chinese style is located at the entrance level next to the garage.
• Light-filled living and dining room benefits from full length windows bringing in the barbeque garden.
• Master suite with closet space and large en-suite bathroom occupies a single floor above 2 other bedrooms.
• Split-type air-conditioning, top of the line stainless steel appliances along with white minimalist styled cabinets complete the gourmet kitchen.
• Bathrooms are a consistent neutral tone in clean modern style.
• The front garden of approx. 588 s.f. flows smoothly into the living and dining room and provides space for barbeque.
• The approx. 218 s.f. rooftop brings the views and outdoor enjoyment to a higher level.
• Make use of the approx 278 s.f. space of the flat roof for utility, storage or plants.