• Situated on a high ground commanding bird's eye view of the city skyline and Victoria Harbour.
• Finished to a very high standard with numerous huge windows, light wooden flooring, painted walls and ceilings and exceptional high ceilings.
• Living and dining room is a spacious open floorplan with multiple aspect views and access to a glass balcony.
• Large master bedroom and 4 more well proportioned and bright bedrooms provide various furnishing options. The 2 en-suite bathrooms are complete with high quality tiling and sanitary ware.
• Guest bathroom is of equally good quality as the en-suite bathrooms.
• Top of the line built-in appliances and excellent quality cabinets are installed in the gourmet kitchen.
• Large balcony captures panoramic views across the city and the harbour
• Communal facilities include outdoor pool with separate children's pool, BBQ area, well-equipped gymnasium, and sauna and changing rooms.
Interocean Court is a contemporary property developed in 2001, comprising eleven 2,665-sq.ft. luxury apartments with balconies, each affording maximum degree of privacy on its own floor. Huge picture windows frame one of the best views one can possibly find at the Peak, overlooking the city skyline, the harbour and the Kowloon Peninsula beyond. Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet, and the kitchen is equipped with state of the art appliances. The communal facilities and clubhouse in the development are professionally managed.
Children Playground, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 09 Aug 2019