• Look onto the lovely outdoor swimming pool and greenery of the development.
• Watch your children playing safely in the private outdoor area while you are sitting indoor.
• This beautiful house offers abundant outdoor space for a nature-loving family.
• Large open plan living and dining room can accommodate many furnishing arrangements with floor-to-ceiling glass doors welcoming the natural green.
• Every bedroom has space to accommodate a queen/ king-size bed and is facilitated with en-suite bathroom. Master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe.
• Gourmet kitchen features high quality appliances, wine cellar and cabinets and has a glass door bringing in lovely views of the private garden.
• A powder room comes convenient when you have guests.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• Expansive garden wraps around the front of the house, providing excellent space for your children and pets to play.
• The terrace accessed from the kitchen and is the best place to start a beautiful day with an outdoor breakfast.
A European style townhouse development completed in 1989. Situated in the green environment of Stanley, comprising 10 houses, each in 2,326 sq.ft. saleable area with private gardens and terraces. There are also communal garden and pool in the development. It is located just a short walk from Stanley Beach, market and restaurants.
Lounge, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 08 Aug 2019