• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Quiet and exclusive, this low-rise apartment has a long living and dining room leading to the fully fitted kitchen at the back and the large garden at the front.
• Interiors are comfortably lit with new decorations.
• Bedrooms are well proportioned. Master bedroom can fit a king-size bed and includes built-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom featuring a freestanding tub and separate standing shower.
• Kitchen includes built-in appliances and adequate cabinet space.
• The garden is a large L-shape lining around the corner of the living and dining room offering space for plants and outdoor furniture.
Situated in the quiet cul-de-sac, this 4-storey walk-up property completed in 1983 embraces the green open views. There are 2 apartments on each floor, giving privacy to the families. Top floor units include private roof terrace. Typical units come in 3 sizes, 1,358, 1,408 and 1,426 sq.ft.. This charming walk-up development is located just a short drive from the Aberdeen Tunnel.