• Situated in the green area of Repulse Bay, embracing the natural environment and the gorgeous scenery of the sea and mountains.
• Comfortable interior is a balance between modern styled fabric furniture and classic styled wooden furniture.
• Open plan living and dining room has an open internal staircase rising to the rooftop.
• Master bedroom has been enlarged and encompasses a study area, closet space and a white marbled en-suite bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
• The other bedroom also comes with a marbled bathroom as well as plenty of storage.
• Western kitchen features plenty of white wooden cabinets and appliances, including built-in oven and microwave.
• Zen styled rooftop terrace fitted with quality outdoor furniture and wine cellar is your private lounge to entertain your friends.
This colonial development completed in 1964 comprises two 3-storey blocks. There are totally 18 apartments. 2 units on each level of block A, and 4 units on each storey of block B. Sizes range from 1,105 to 1,870 sq.ft. saleable. All apartments overlook the Middle Bay and Repulse Bay.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 21 Oct 2019