• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and th mountain.
• High ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows expose the living room, and the glass door opens out to the large terrace.
• Separate dining room and family room provide ample space for family entertainment.
• Master suite contains built-in wardrobe, king-sized bed with bedside cabinets, walk-in closet, and a wonderful en-suite bathroom with sea view from the freestanding tub and double basins.
• One more sizable bedroom with en-suite bathroom for privacy and comfort.
• Remaining 2 bedrooms are suitable for children and study.
• Kitchen comes fitted with cabinets, extended service top, rangehood and stove.
• Bathrooms and powder room are clean and neat.
• Set up your barbecue and lounge at the living room terrace of approx. 100 sq ft.
• Enjoy an evening tea in the private grass garden behind the kitchen.
• Wake up at the kisses of the morning sun and light sea breeze flowing in to the master room through the balcony.
• Huge garage would accommodate 4 cars. Additional uncovered car-parking space at the front of the house comes convenient for your guests.
Beachfront is a family development completed in 1982 comprising 16 semi-detached townhouses with a communal pool at the center. It is constructed on the quiet hillside of Repulse Bay overlooking the iconic beach. Sizes of the houses vary from 2,111 to 2,821 sq.ft. with either 3 or 4 bedrooms, and generous outdoor space. The Beachfront is within a short walk from the beach and the shops and restaurants in Repulse Bay.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 08 Aug 2019