• Fantastic scenery of the green and water from the balconies and through the large windows of the apartment.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the ensuite bathroom with quality fittings and imported tiles
• There are two basins, marble countertops, spacious cabinets and large shower cubicle in the master bathroom
• Other bedrooms would suit your children/ guests or be used for study.
• Original bathrooms are kept in good condition.
• Plenty of cabinets and necessary appliances, such as built-in oven, microwave, fridge and gas hob, complete the family kitchen.
• Further optional space in the utility room and maid's room.
• The balcony is well positioned to capture the sunset.
A single block of 20 storeys high completed in 1973. There are 2 units on each floor, giving 40 apartments in total. All of the apartments are a standard size of 1,583 sq. ft. with balconies overlooking Deep Water Bay. The location is quiet, and the efficiency ratio is high.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 14 Oct 2019