• Awe-inspiring unobstructed sea view extends towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size with a built-in wardrobe provided in the third bedroom.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
A large-scale luxury development on the Southwest part of Hong Kong Island in Cyberport. This self-sufficient project comprises 5-star hotels, restaurants, cinema, supermarket, 3 deluxe clubhouses, and many other facilities. There is also an office building, Le Meridien Cyberport, and a large retail and entertainment centre and mall. The residential compound came together in 6 phases, beginning with 7 blocks in Phase 1, completed in 2004. These blocks all feature sky gardens and panoramic ocean views. Phases 2, 4 and 6 also provide highrise apartments, while Phases 3 and 5 offer townhouses.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton, Bar, Basketball, Changing Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Function Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Lounge, Music Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Reading Room, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Spa, Tennis