• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Living and dining room is huge with full height glass doors opening to the large balcony.
• All of the bedrooms are sizeable and feature loads of storage space in the built-in wardrobes and walk-in closet.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Balcony can fit a dining table and chairs. It's the perfect spot to enjoy the inspiring sea views and enjoy a romantic alfresco dinner.
A very popular, large development situated above and below Victoria Road, and within easy reach to Pokfulam country park. Baguio Villa is a rural delight that combines living convenience, quiet environment and nice views, a good selection of recreational facilities and an assortment of layouts with high efficiency ratio. It is built between 1975 and 1979 on a refreshing green landscape. It comprises a total of 19 blocks in 6 phases. Phases 1, 2, 3 and 6 are defined as Lower Baguio Villa and Phases 4 and 5 are Upper Baguio Villa. Flats range in size from 1,020 sq. ft to 2,680 sq. ft. with either sea or mountain views. Residents are well served by supermarkets, shops, restaurants and schools in this child and pet friendly neighbourhood. There are ample car parking facilities, and public transportation frequent.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis