• Fascinating views stretching from the close-by area to the business districts and further to the harbour.
• Colonial apartment with an efficient layout and a big balcony.
• Featuring high ceilings and well proportioned bedrooms.
• Fireplace is featured in the living room, giving the space a classic touch.
• Dining room connecting to the living room can accommodate 8-10 people and has a large window to facilitate air ventilation.
• The big master bedroom with space to arrange a king size bed comes with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom.
• There are also built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes and plenty of space to arrange large-sized beds in the other bedrooms.
• Galley style kitchen is fitted with lots of cabinets, double sinks, and built-in appliances, including oven, microwave, gas hob cooktop, rangehood and fridge.
• Bathrooms are of generous size and are well maintained.
• Two helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Washer and dryer are installed in the utility area.
• The balcony extends the length of the living room and is the best place to unwind.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony.
Nestled on the quiet, serene Po Shan Road, this stately apartment building completed in 1967 offers 40 apartments of sizes from 2,499 to 2,691 sq.ft., all with huge balconies and 4 spacious bedrooms. There are 20 storeys, and each storey contains 2 units. This property is situated close to the tranquil walking trail. Minibuses take residents to the business districts in 10 minutes.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 01 Aug 2019