• Huge classic terrace in the city with a peek at the harbour.
• This palace in the old days has very high potential for luxurious modernization.
• Living and dining room on the lower floor extends to the balcony and the European style terrace, and has internal staircase stepping up to the upper level.
• 2 large bedrooms with closet area and marble en-suite bathrooms. 2 other bedrooms are also sizeable, capable of accommodating large double beds.
• Kitchen contains lots of cabinets and basic appliances, including fridge, in U-shape layout.
• Upper level landing area has been transformed into a reading area with a desk and cupboard.
• Find a sauna and powder room at the end of the corridor upstairs.
• The generous balcony is a nice area to have a drink outdoor.
• Design your own garden and playground on the European terrace finished with stone tiles, arches and columns.