• Splendid views of the city skyline integrate with the interior décor.
• Close to the Escalator leading to the Core Central and SOHO district.
• Abundant storage solutions, modern light fittings, large windows and full sized mirrors throughout the flat, creating a bright and spacious environment.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and has its own balcony, and the other room is suitable for your child or study.
• Wardrobes are provided in the bedrooms.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master en-suite.
• Quality appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets are installed in the kitchen.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Capture the sunset at the balconies off the living and dining room and master bedroom.
Completed in 2017, this curtain walled building rising 50 storeys above ground offers 197 units with saleable sizes varying from 581 to 3,118 sq.ft, including the special units and duplexes. The development boasts amazing views of Victoria Harbour and the city skyline, and is finished with state of the art appliances and high quality fittings. Its two-storey clubhouse offers extensive recreational facilities, such as 25-metre heated swimming pool, yoga room, and gym. Alassio can be very conveniently accessed from two entrances at Caine Road and Castle Road. There is additionally an exclusive pathway from Seymour Road via shuttle lifts.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 23 Aug 2019