• Expansive city views through the wall-to-wall windows.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment with high efficiency ratio and high quality finish.
• Sunlit living and dining room with full height glass door leading out to the balcony.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the ensuite bathroom with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• All bedrooms come with large built-in wardrobes.
• Fully fitted kitchen comes with quality appliances and cabinets.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony.
Situated right above Central and Admiralty along the highly sought-after Macdonnell Road, St. Joan Court is an 18-storey building completed in 1977. It provides 5 apartments on each floor, ranging in sizes from 588 to 1,732 sq.ft. saleable, with open views of Central Business District from the upper levels. It's a walkable distance to Hong Kong Park and Pacific Place Mall.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 14 Nov 2019