• Overlooking Central Business District with a partial view of Victoria Harbour beyond.
• Set in a quiet, green location on Macdonnell Road, within walking distanct to Central, Hong Kong Park and Botanical Gardens.
• Colonial apartment full of potential for your personal touches.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and leads to an ensuite bathroom.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Built-in storage at the corridor provides lots of storage space.
• All the bathrooms come with bathtubes.
• Kitchen is off decent size with oven, gas stove, rangehood and white cabinets.
• Helper's room/ utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Put some plants on the balcony and give your home a touch of green.
Offering well appointed apartments from 1,347 to 1,947 sq.ft., the colonial Grosvenor House completed in 1958 is 11 floor high. There are 4 units on each floor, giving 41 units in total. This tree lined location is just minutes from Central by bus. Highly sought-after among expats.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 02 Sep 2019