• This unit situated in an architectural design award-winning tower offering open views of the Mid-levels area and a bit of the harbour.
• The wave-shaped living and dining room in this unique layout has floor-to-ceiling windows spanning across one wall and welcomes tremendous furnishing possibilities.
• Master suite is a deluxe size accommodating a king size bed, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. Lots of spare space for TV, make-up table or working desk.
• There are 3 more bedrooms of a similar size, 2 of which come with en-suite facilities. Storage space is not forgotten.
• Family room with sofa and mounted TV can be used as an extra guest room if needed.
• Fully fitted kitchen is a station to entertain as well, as there is extra service top for breakfast, refreshment and tea. Built-in appliances and cabinets are certainly from the world-class brands.
• Other than the en-suite bathrooms, there is a guest bathroom to make your guests comfortable. All of them are complete with homogeneous tiling, and standing shower or ceramic bathtubs. Master bathroom is specially equipped with both shower and tub along with his and hers basins.
Located at the beginning of Tregunter Path, Century Tower development consists of 2 building blocks. Tower 1 was completed in 1971 and Tower 2 was completed in 1992. External renovation was done to the entire Century Tower development in 2012. All of the apartments offer large balconies and open mountain or harbour views. There are a range of facilities in Century Tower, including children's play area, outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium and golf driving range. External renovation to the entire development was done in 2012.
Children Playground, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus
Kerry Properties Limited
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 24 May 2019