• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
• Dining room is located next to the kitchen, and has access to the study room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the master bathroom is of top notch standard.
• You may convert one of the bedrooms into a walk-in closet or a function room according to your needs.
• Second bedroom is also of great size.
• Study room with a sliding door is located at the corner.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Powder room and shower room are located side by side next to the dining room.
• Maid's room is a nice size behind the kitchen.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Includes one car parking space.
• Start a beautiful day with an outdoor breakfast at the living room balcony.
This 10-storey colonial building constructed in 1957 stands in a quiet cul de sac off the sought-after MacDonnell Road, just steps from Hong Kong Park, and 5-minute drive to Central. It provides 20 units of 1,697 sq.ft. saleable size with big balconies, 2 on each floor, and the typical layouts contain 3 or 4 bedrooms.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 03 Oct 2019