• Calming green environment integrates with the indoor space of the house through the expansive windows.
• This glamourous, British-styled, garden house featuring private driveway, garage, ample private outdoor space, high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling French windows, chandelieres, and classic decoration is a dream for many families.
• All four bedrooms, including the multifunction room, lead out to a central family room that compliments the open, illuminated floor plan.
• Built in 1954, this stately residence has been lovingly refurbished using only the highest quality materials to bring out the beauty of what is unmistakably a true gem among its peers.
• Upon crossing the elegant marble threshold into the elegant foyer, guests are enchanted by the light and graceful living room with large picture windows illuminating the space from the surrounding gardens.
• Wander up the grand spiral staircase to the second floor housing four large ensuite bedrooms, including the grand master suite. The master bedroom is a stately retreat with impressive floor space, a grand master bathroom, a built-in walk-in wardrobe, and its own balcony overlooking the grounds of the property.
• Western kitchen is beautifully finished with wooden cabinets and high quality appliances, including built-in oven.
• The garden approx. 7,000 sq.ft. can be accessed via the living and dining rooms along with the backyard terrace offer several options for outdoor enjoyment.
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill your bedroom.
• Make your own hideout garden or a barbeque area on the rooftop.