• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• Mins' walk to the MTR station.
• Move into this fully furnished boutique apartment in sophisticated old Shanghai style.
• Living room and dining room are joined together and can literally be divided to create different ambiances.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, and its en-suite bathroom features separate bathtub and glass standing shower and a
• Other bedrooms are sizeable as well to accommodate beds and wardrobes comfortably.
• Kitchen is a juxtaposition of the modern western and the ancient Chinese featuring dark wood cabinets and updated appliances including built-in oven and microwave.
• Guest bathroom is aligned with the old Shanghai theme of the flat finished to an excellent standard.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living room through the glass doors.
A colonial style building completely revamped in 2007 into a modern block that provides 15 boutique service apartments ranging from 238 to 1,500 sq.ft. saleable. The homes are designed in 2 styles - old Hong Kong and old Shanghai, and each features a large balcony and an open kitchenette equipped with refrigerator, microwave, induction range of glassware, tableware and utensils. Residents enjoy twice a week housekeeping service, complimentary toiletries upon check-in Wifi Internet, in-room El-safe daily local newspaper and 24 hours security. There are also facilities such as coffee lounge, laundry room, cigar room, and roof garden with BBQ facilities. The building is centrally located in Causeway Bay with about a 5-minute walk to the MTR station. Public transporation, shops and restaurants abound.