Living and Dining Room
View from Master Bedroom
Second En-suite Bedroom
View from Living and Dining Room
Private Terrace off Living and Dining Room
Private Garden off Living and Dining Room
Living and Dining Room
Le Palais8 Pak Pat Shan Road
View - Le Palais
- Picture-perfect views of the tranquil Turtle Cove, Tai Tam Bay and as far to South China Sea, and the green mountains in Southside.
- Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
- Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood, close to Tai Tam Country Park and Tai Tam Reservoir.
- Proximity to Stanley where you can find the famous market, beaches, plaza and Murray Building.
Internal Condition - Le Palais
- 3-Storey waterfront house offering high standard finishes and tranquil outdoor space.
- Interior is a harmonious combination of the ancient Chinese and Victorian style.
- Grand living and dining room extends to the large terrace and rear garden.
- Family area on the first floor for your home entertainment.
- Spacious master bedroom on the second floor can accommodate a king-size bed and contains a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
- The other en-suite bedroom is also on the second floor. It is capable to accommodate a queen-size bed and wardrobes.
- 2 Remaining rooms with built-in wardrobes are located down on the first floor.
- Kitchen comes equipped with quality appliances and practical cabinets.
- Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms and powder room are of quality standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
- Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
- Includes private garage.
- Extensive clubhouse facilities including gym, swimming pool, sauna, banquet room, multi-function room, etc., are perfect for families.
Outdoor Area - Le Palais
- The large terrace extends the length of the living and dining room and is the best place for family activities.
- Lovely large back garden accessed from the living and dining room providing excellent space for your children and pets to play. You can also enjoy a barbecue or alfresco dinner in the garden with your family or friends.
Building Information - Le Palais
8 Pak Pat Shan Road
Primary School Network
18 Southern Southern
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 07 Jan 2021