- Private Terrace off Living and Dining Room
- Living and Dining Room
- Living Area
- Dining Area and Open Kitchen
- Balcony off Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bathroom
- Second Bedroom
- Third Bedroom
- Study Aera
- Internal Staircase
- View from Private Terrace off Living and Dining Room
Mo Tat Wan Detached HouseMo Tat Wan
View - Mo Tat Wan Detached House
- Stunning view of the picturesque sea towards the city can be enjoyed at every corner of this seaside resort.
Internal Condition - Mo Tat Wan Detached House
- If you are looking for your ultimate "HIDEAWAY" or weekend "RESORT FAMILY HOME" in Hong Kong, your search is over.
- Only 10 minute ride by a speed boat from Aberdeen Marina, you will be in the different world and greeted by this beautiful beach and greenery hills and mountains.
- This 3-storey chic French style cottage has been totally made over with great consideration to details.
- Its 4-bedroom layout contains a large living and dining room and loads of outdoor space. The beautiful beach certainly impresses your friends and family.
- Gourmet kitchen is the highlight of the living and dining room with expansive counter space and top of the line appliances for the chef at heart.
- Why not own your "Second Home" where you can go and enjoy anytime!
Outdoor Area - Mo Tat Wan Detached House
- Incredible outdoor space on each level of this villa. The huge terrace extending across the living and dining room is ready to serve your alfresco dinners and barbecue.
- Bedrooms on the upper levels are also filled with sunshine and fresh air. A long balcony connects the master room and the study area, bringing the unobstructed ocean indoor.
- Another balcony attaching to the second en-suite bedroom provides a perfect setting for meditation and reading.
- Rooftop takes the resort style living and gorgeous vista to a higher level.
Building Information - Mo Tat Wan Detached House
Mo Tat Wan
Primary School Network
96 Outlying Islands Outlying Islands
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 05 Jan 2021