• Sweeping views of the harbour through the wall to wall windows. Living and dining room and master bathroom boast 180 harbour views through the 2-aspect windows.
• Mins' walk to the MTR station.
• Colonial apartment completely revamped. A designer's masterpiece finished to the highest specifications.
• Featuring expansive windows line from wall to wall and high efficiency ratio.
• Comprises spacious living and dining room and 2 well proportioned bedrooms.
• Open kitchen equipped with built-in oven and cooking hob is the highlight in the living and dining room.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
Tung Fat Building
Completely overhauled walkup tenements, commonly called as "tong lau", originally built in 1963 into a contemporary structure, Tung Fat Building is ideally located in the quiet waterfront area with excellent commute by public transportation. It provides 16 quality homes over 8 floors, each with 2 units. Sizes of the flats range from 533 to 1,381 sq.ft. saleable area. Interiors are designed with emphasis on light and space with the expansive curved windows and open-plan style kitchen. HKU MTR Station and Kennedy Town MTR Station are within short walking distances. Chic restaurants and bars can be found in the re-urbanized neighbourhood.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
19 May 2020