• Calming green mountain view penetrates the flat through the expansive windows.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in wardrobes.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size and have built-in wardrobes.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• A helper's room can be converted as a storage room.
• Balcony is the best place to relax.
This 37-storey building developed in 2014 provides 104 apartments, a clubhouse and a number of recreation facilities, tailored to the well being and active lifestyle of modern families. There are 3 units on each floor. Typical flat size ranges from 588 to 1,483 sq.ft. with the high floor duplexes in 1,501 and 2,290 sq.ft. saleable. Lexington Hill is centrally situated among many shops and contemporary restaurants and bars and right across from MTR Station.
BBQ, Function Room, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Reading Room