• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass bay window.
• Master bedroom has its own balcony for sunshine and fresh air to flow through.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balconies.
A 35-storey building developed by the Urban Renewal Authority and Chinese Estates and completed in 2013. The original design of the Wanchai market has been retained. There are 237 apartments, 7 units on each floor, ranging from 318 to 859 sq.ft. saleable areas. Short walk from Wanchai MTR Station.
BBQ, Children Playground, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
27 Feb 2020