• Cradled in the natural green at the Peak, enjoying privacy and ample outdoor space.
• A masterpiece cradled in the serenity at the Peak designed with sophisticated combination of clean lines and surfaces.
• The high-ceilinged entrance-hallway leads one into the split level living and dining rooms, a sitting area on the right hand side of the living room, beautiful fully fitted kitchen next to the dining room and a terrace through the glass door at the dining room.
• The open internal staircase is a statement of style. It brings one to the lower level accommodating another family room and dining room, as well as a guest bedroom/ study with hidden bed and wardrobe.
• On the uppermost level are the 3 en-suite bedrooms, all spacious and bright. Master bathroom features a jacuzzi tub. Second bedroom has a balcony attached.
• A powder room can be found on the entrance level, and a sauna room and guest bathroom are on the lower ground level.
• Travel further up to the rooftop for a better viewing of the surrounding area.
• Find 2 maid's rooms at the back of the kitchen, and 1 further maid's room close to the family room on the lower level.
• The serene environment permeates the house through the glass walls from the garden and terrace.
• The garden on the lower ground level is connected to the terrace upstairs externally.
• Spacious rooftop terrace could be a perfect place to have barbeque and alfresco party.
• Additional outdoor space at the balcony to start your days with an outdoor breakfast.
Yue Hei Yuen
These unique contemporary townhouse development secluded in the tranquil wooded area on the Peak was developed in 1992. Each of the 3,436 sq.ft. houses features amazing private outdoor space such as swimming pool, large rooftop, garden and terrace, private car-parking space, and state of the art architectural design. The extraordinary high ceilings and glass walls give the interiors a grand feel. There are communal swimming pool and sauna in the development for the use of the residents.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
10 Sep 2020