• Look out towards the Peak area and south side.
• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
• Spacious living and dining room has adjoining balcony and lots of space to showcase your furniture.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and has large built-in wardrobes. Other bedrooms are also of great size with built-in wardrobes for easy storage.
• Large sliding door at the side of the living room opens into a good-sized study room in warm tones.
• Desk and bookshelves are perfectly fitted in the study room.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• An extra room for storage or linen alternatives.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Situated on the tranquil Guilford Road, this secured gated neighbourhood comprising four 10-storey mid-rise buildings provides 79 units in total, 2 units per floor. The apartments in blocks A and B are larger, from 2,241 to 2,612 sq.ft. saleable; and those in blocks C and D are smaller, from 992 to 1,401 sq.ft., except the one special penthouse unit of 2,047 sq.ft. in block D. The serene green views over Lower Peak and the country park are breathtaking, especially from the balconies. This 1969-built compound sits close to international school and supermarket. Buses and minibuses frequent, taking residents to Central in around 10 minutes.