• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil mountains and the quiet neighbourhood.
• Stretching views towards the sea when the day is clear.
• Colonial apartment with high space efficiency ratio. Full of potential for your personal touches.
• Spacious living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds. Built-in wardrobes provide excellent storage space.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Make the most of the marvelous views and outdoor space on the generous-sized balcony.
Situated on the tranquil Guilford Road, this secured gated neighbourhood comprising four 10-storey mid-rise buildings provides 79 units in total, 2 units per floor. The apartments in blocks A and B are larger, from 2,241 to 2,612 sq.ft. saleable; and those in blocks C and D are smaller, from 992 to 1,401 sq.ft., except the one special penthouse unit of 2,047 sq.ft. in block D. The serene green views over Lower Peak and the country park are breathtaking, especially from the balconies. This 1969-built compound sits close to international school and supermarket. Buses and minibuses frequent, taking residents to Central in around 10 minutes.