• Standing at the top of the world, this super luxury property overlooks the jaw-dropping scenery of the bed of mountains extending towards the sea.
• Make the most of your personal outdoor space from the apartment.
• This exquisite property features private lift and internal staircase, and has abundant outdoor space perfect for a nature-loving family.
• Living and dining room feels grand with its extra high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors accessing the front and back gardens.
• Family room upstairs could be converted into a theater or home entertainment room.
• Deluxe master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms also come with en-suite bathrooms to provide the maximum sense of privacy.
• Branded kitchen appliances and gorgeous cabinets are installed in the kitchen. A glass door at the kitchen leads to the garden.
• Bathrooms are nicely finished with marble.
• Finished with top of the line fittings throughout with excellent craftsmanship.
• Lovely front garden with swimming pool welcomes your guests.
• Grow your herbs in the back garden.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• 3 of the bedrooms have narrow balconies for a capture of fresh air and natural light.
This exceptional development at the Peak was the world's 10 most expensive luxury residential developments in 2014. Constructed by a large renowned developer, Sun Hung Kai Properties, Twelve Peak is nestled on the serene hillside, capturing incredible views of the mountain, the city skyline and Victoria Harbour. It comprises twelve 4-storey meticulously crafted houses ranging from 3,657 to 4.805 sq.ft.. Only a few-minute drive to the Peak Tower for restaurants and shops, and about 20 minutes' driving distance to Central, Admiralty and Causeway Bay for all the actions. Each house come with 2 car-parking space, and there is a number of international schools located in the area.