• Live within the serenity of the Peak, sitting on the bed of mountains. Refreshing air and natural green fill your home through the big windows.
• Living room has a grand feeling with stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and extraordinary high ceilings.
• Dining room on its own level has access to the cozy terrace.
• Family room provides extra space for gathering and entertainment.
• Bedrooms are of adequate size with a larger master bedroom that can accommodate a king-size bed. Built-in wardrobes are provided for storage.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private rooftop terrace.
• Unusual, huge private garden is a lovely hideout area directly reachable from the living room.
• Private terrace off the dining room would fit a comfy lounger or a coffee table and chair.
• A elongated balcony connects the master room and second bedroom and is perfect for a quiet escape.
A beautiful compound of 10 townhouses completed in 1996. It is nestled on the Peak capturing green views of the mountain range stretching out towards the harbour and the sea. 6 larger front-row houses are 2,547 sq.ft. saleable and the 4 rear houses are 1,690 sq.ft.. Every house features high ceilings, private outdoor space and numerous floor-to-ceiling windows that give the greatest exposure. The development includes an outdoor swimming pool and car-parking space. Going downtown to Central within only 10-15 minutes ride by minibus.
Monthly Car Park, Visitor Car Park, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
21 Sep 2020