• Ultimate living within the serenity on the Peak. Refreshing air and natural green fill your home through the numerous picture windows.
• Take advantage of the private manicured garden.
• Sophisticated design with high quality furniture and light fittings.
• Efficiency layout comprising generous living room and dining room on separate levels, family room, sizable bedrooms and study room.
• Hanging ceiling light add style to the dining room. Behind the large partitioning is the state of the art kitchen, featuring high end appliances and abundant quality cabinets.
• More than enough space in the bedrooms to arrange queen or double sized beds and wardrobes. Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
• Nicely fitted out study comes with custom-made bookshelves and a fitted desk.
• The garden extends the length of the living room and is the best place to dine alfresco or make a playground.
A 1972-built development comes in 2 phases, providing totally 48 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom townhouses with private gardens or terraces ranging from 2,903 to 5,507 sq.ft. saleable. Each house features high ceiling and real fire-place and commands expansive views of Lamma Channel and Victoria Harbour. It is located next to the Peak School and is convenient to the high end restaurants and recreational facilities on The Peak. Approximately 20 minutes drive to Central.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash, Tennis
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
22 Sep 2020