• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the terrace and the garden.
• Family room or TV room is next to the living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size with built-in wardrobes to organize your clothes and linens.
• Kid's room is on the top floor with skylight window.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Powder room just off the living room comes convenient when you have guests.
• The garden extends the length of the living room and is the best place to unwind.
• Have a romantic alfresco dinner on the spacious sky terrace overlooking the panoramic views with your darling.
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill your bedroom on the top floor.
Nestled in the tranquil location at the Peak, Sherwood's Bluff is a gated development completed in 1981, accommodating six 3-storey townhouses of 3,760 saleable area with private terraces, lawns, roofs and carparks. Residents share the communal swimming pool in the development and enjoy beautiful scenery of the Southern part of the island.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
19 Mar 2020