• Green open views of the rolling mountains.
• Living room overlooks the dining room and has full height doors opening to the balcony.
• Fireplace in the living room adds a colonial touch.
• Dining room can accommodate a large party table.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
A 3-storey luxury property completed in 1974, standing at the prestige location on the Peak, overlooking breathtaking city and harbour views. Accommodating 6 families, this single block provides 4-bedroom units most of which of 3,303 sq.ft. saleable area with one unit 3,328 sq.ft. saleable. Each unit features large private terrace, fully fitted kitchen and carpark space. The development includes swimming pool.