• The unobstructed view of the harbour is truly breathtaking.
• Tranquil environment of the Peak penetrates through the expansive windows at the prime and prestige location.
• Sitting on top of Hong Kong commanding spectacular views across Victoria Harbour.
• This spectacular villa has undergone a thorough renovation inside out and provides tremendous space for gala dinners and party functions. A perfect place to call "home."
• From the outdoor lap pool, terrace and rooftop, to the well exposed interiors, this 6-storey independent property is the luxury at its finest.
• Well lit internal staircase and elevator take you from the double-height entrance hall to the levels above.
• Marble floored living room has a glass wall to draw the jaw-dropping views.
• The large terrace with linear pool integrates with the dining room through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Family room above the dining room is surrounded by another large terrace, and is topped with an independent terrace.
• 2 further entertainment / living areas on the third and fifth floors.
• All bedrooms include luxurious en-suite bathrooms. The deluxe master suite additionally features a walk-in closet.
• Top of the line appliances complete the open-plan style kitchen making it a highlight of the venue.
• A powder room comes convenient off the living room.
• Maid's quarters can comfortably accommodates 4 beds with space to move around.
• Tremendous open space on the rooftop, terraces and swimming pool make this exceptional house a haven of your own.
• Host a poolside party and have an alfresco dinner on top of the world!
• Large terraces on different levels offer sweeping views of the city and harbour from different aspects.
• There is car-parking space for several cars.
Pollock's Path House
An opulent detached house standing at the top of the world, commanding spectacular views of Victoria Harbour. It was completed in 1978 and features large swimming pool and terraces, internal lift access, and exceptional standard finishings. Conveniently located near prestigeous international schools, first-rate shopping and restaurants. About 15-20 minute drive away from Central, and is well served by buses, taxis and the Peak Tram.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
26 Jun 2020