• Jaw-dropping 360-degree views overlooking the Victoria Harbour, rolling mountains, the Mid-levels area, the city, and the South-side Sea.
• Must see to appreciate this one of a kind masterpiece at the highest point on the Peak area, finished to an exceptional standard with attention paid to every detail.
• Designed for the utmost luxurious lifestyle, this unique gem features generous outdoor space, wine cellar, sauna room, open master suite, open bar next to the equipped chef's kitchen, and glass walls that maximize exposure.
• Internal staircase brings you to the enormous 2-tier rooftop ideally for parties and outdoor dining, or any unusual alfresco experience.
• Your journey to this avant-garde designed house starts from a lovely garden with featured waterfall and paved ground.
• A large terrace extends the length of the living room, and a balcony is attached to one of the large bedrooms.
• Unparalleled views at the roof terraces make every alfresco dinner a memorable experience.
This masterpiece at the highest point of the world comprises 14 deluxe villas. The development was completed in 1986, and the houses are now individually owned. The size of the houses varies from 1,988 to 2,395 sq.ft., with either spectacular views of Hong Kong skyline or lush green views of the surroundings and mountain. Facilities in the development include outdoor swimming pool and tennis court.