• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Situated over the hill along Peak Road within walking distance to Barker Road, Super Market and International School, this rare available townhouse is perfect for the family looking for peaceful and quiet environment.
• All the rooms are sun flooded facing Aberdeen Country Park and there are loads of potential by further renovation. The property is under company structure.
• Large open kitchen is the highlight in the dining room to entertain friends.
• Family room is exceptionally bright and breezy, taking advantage from the floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to the alfresco terrace and balcony.
• There are plenty of outdoor space attached to this family home and perfect from entertaining friends to simply enjoy the splendid view with a glass of wine.
• There is a balcony attached to the family room in addition to the huge terrace.
• Living room, master room, second bedroom, and kitchen also have access to their own balconies.
• The rooftop is the best place to enjoy the beautiful sea and mountain views.
9 Multi-level townhouses of sizes from 2,634 to 3,314 sq.ft. saleable with private gardens, roofs and carparks in a tranquil location on the Peak commanding breathtaking views of the rolling mountain and the sea. A family oriented complex developed in 1989 with recreational facilities such as outdoor swimming pool, squash court and children's playground.
Children Playground, Squash
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
12 Mar 2020