- Living and Dining Rooms
- Master Bedroom
- Lounge Area in Master Bedroom
- Master Bathroom
- Study Area
- View from Private Roof Terrace
- Private Roof Terrace
- Private Garden off Living Room
- Living Room
- Living Room
- Dining Room
Nos. 99-103 Peak Road99-103 Peak Road, The Peak
View - Nos. 99-103 Peak Road
- Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon.
Internal Condition - Nos. 99-103 Peak Road
- European style mansion finished to the highest specifications.
- Living room is connects with the dining room and boasts stunning glass wall looking out to the private grass garden and pool.
- Luxurious chandelier and high ceilings elevate the grand feeling.
- Family room could become a home theater.
- Master suite has a balcony and contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
- 3 More queen-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms for a large family's furnishing options.
- Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the western fully equipped kitchen.
Outdoor Area - Nos. 99-103 Peak Road
- Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private rooftop terrace.
- The garden with a lap pool extends the length of the living room and dining room and brings the natural environment and sea view indoor.
- Make the most of the marvelous views on the balconies attaching to 2 of the en-suite bedrooms and the family room.
Building Information - Nos. 99-103 Peak Road
99-103 Peak Road, The Peak
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 11 Feb 2021