• Incredible house with ample private outdoor area and floor-to-ceiling windows to embrace the natural environment and sunlight.
• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil green mountains, extending to the sea afar.
• High ceiling and elegant internal staircase give the house a feel of space.
• Living room boasts stunning floor-to-ceiling windows that bring the unique wrap-around garden indoor. Comfortable dining room is perfect to host a dinner party.
• Family room with full height windows and a mirror wall could be used as a workshop, sitting room or entertainment room.
• Spacious master bedroom leads to a balcony and comes with a generous en-suite bathroom.
• 3 more bedrooms with access to the outdoor space and include en-suite bathrooms. One extra room convertible to study room.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Enjoy the breathtaking 360-degree views and enjoy an alfresco dinner on the private rooftop terrace.
• Expansive garden and terrace on the ground level wraps around the living and dining room and can also be accessed from the family room, providing excellent space for your children and pets to play.
• Master bedroom and one other en-suite bedroom have balconies attached, and the second en-suite bedroom and remaining en-suite bedroom lead to private terraces.
No. 40 Peak Road
Luxury gated development built in 2004, comprising 5 glass houses ranging from 3,781 to 4,123 sq.ft. saleable with their private terraces, gardens and covered parking spaces. Cradled in the tranquil Peak area, these houses overlook the harbour and are less than a 10-minute drive from Central. Residents share the swimming pool and gym in the development.
Children Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
07 Jul 2020