• The full view of the harbour from this prestige location on the Peak is truly breathtaking, especially when the sky is clear.
• Spacious living and dining room is fronted by wall-to-wall windows and a large rear window.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet, and all of the bedrooms are en-suites to provide privacy.
• 2-Aspect windows facilitate cross air circulation in the rooms along with excellent flow of natural light.
• Fully fitted kitchen includes necessary appliances and lots of cabinets.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
Cradled at the tranquil, prestige location of the Peak, this beautiful British-style development completed in 1962 is 4 storeys high. Each floor contains 2 units, providing 8 apartments in total with sizes ranging from 2,012 to 2,224 sq.ft. saleable area, overlooking the panoramic views of the city skyline and Victoria Harbour. Exclusive clubhouse facilities for the residents. Easy access to the high end restaurants and shops at the Peak Tower and Galleria.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
07 Jan 2020