• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Quiet environment with convenient transportation access.
• Renovated with quality wooden flooring and painted white walls and ceilings. Wall-to-wall windows provide excellent views and natural light.
• Spacious living room and dining room can accommodate large-sized furniture.
• Family room can be an alternative entertainment room or bedroom.
• 2 en-suite bedrooms are big enough for king-size or queen-size bed plus wardrobe. Other 2 rooms are of nice size for children and guests.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
Constructed in 1972 on the site of the former Governor of Hong Kong's summer house, Mountain Lodge is a 12-storey building offering magnificent views of the Southside of Hong Kong including Aberdeen. There are 24 homes with 2 units on each floor. Every unit is 2,222 sq.ft. saleable in size, with a large enclosed balcony extending the living and dining room. This luxury building is surrounded by green trails and is served by No.1 minibuses.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
28 May 2020