• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Tranquil environment with easy commute to the city area.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment!
• Living room boasts picturesque views through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Dining room is raised from the living room, and there is an additional family room for gathering.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• 2 further generous-size bedrooms to invite your guests over.
• Kitchen comes equipped with quality built-in appliances and cabinets.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Includes covered carpark.
Constructed in 1972 on the site of the former Governor of Hong Kong's summer house, Mountain Lodge is a 12-storey building offering magnificent views of the Southside of Hong Kong including Aberdeen. There are 24 homes with 2 units on each floor. Every unit is 2,222 sq.ft. saleable in size, with a large enclosed balcony extending the living and dining room. This luxury building is surrounded by green trails and is served by No.1 minibuses.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
28 May 2020