• Stretching views towards the harbour.
• Stately luxury property finished with high quality materials and boasts huge windows capturing breathtaking views
• Separate living room, dining room and family room for entertainment and gatherings.
• Both the bedrooms and study room are of great size with amazing storage space, including a walk-in closet in the master bedroom, wardrobes in the second bedroom, and wall-to-wall bookshelves in the study room.
• Plenty of space in the each bedroom to arrange a queen/ king-size bed, cabinets and desk. En-suite bathrooms are in simple clean design.
• The fully equipped kitchen makes cooking fun and easy.
Constructed in 1972 on the site of the former Governor of Hong Kong's summer house, Mountain Lodge is a 12-storey building offering magnificent views of the Southside of Hong Kong including Aberdeen. There are 24 homes with 2 units on each floor. Every unit is 2,222 sq.ft. saleable in size, with a large enclosed balcony extending the living and dining room. This luxury building is surrounded by green trails and is served by No.1 minibuses.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
26 Aug 2020