• Quiet low-density surroundings with greenery, giving a pleasant environment to reside.
• Overlooking the tranquil sea views.
• Bright, airy and spacious. Rectangular layout with floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Waxed wooden floors and white painted walls complementing the large windows. Fireplace in the living room adds a colonial flair.
• Built-in wardrobes rise to the ceiling height.
• Good sized equipped kitchen comes practical.
This luxury low-rise residence completed in 1953 with colonial flair is rarely found in Hong Kong. There are 6 units, each on its private floor. Most of them are 2,035 sq.ft. saleable area, except the ground level unit which is 2,271 sq.ft. saleable area. Situated in the serene location on the Peak with panoramic harbour views and mountain views.
16 Mar 2020